Wednesday, March 17, 2021

DJI FPV Motion controller - Setup Guide & First Flight Video

I put together this how-to video on setting up the DJI FPV motion controller, and included my first flight with it. It's a ton of fun, and way easier to pick up and fly than I had expected. It's remarkably intuitive and makes flying feel more natural and immersive, though it will take some getting used to for me to be completely comfortable with this input method. I do have a few complaints though, it's really easy to hit the record button by accident (hence why the footage from the drone picks up midway through the flight!), and it was pretty annoying having to bind the controller to my account and activate it. Overall though, this controller is pretty cool. I'll be making a review video about it when I've had a chance to really get to grips with it.